Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by hulk <hu...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/21 10:35:34 UTC

How to claim the license in Kvrocks release

Hi, all

In the vote thread of Kvrocks 2.1.0:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/v5odwj3or00h54qwp0n0f05c18fo4mll.

JB and Xiaoqiao reminded us that we should also declare licenses for
Kvrocks dependencies.
But I'm not sure how can we declare since we only fetch them when building
the binary,
and didn't bundle them directly in source codes.

--
Best Regards,
- *Hulk Lin*

Re: How to claim the license in Kvrocks release

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, JB.

I have changed according to suggestions, and appreciate help from everyone.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for tison input.

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.