Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/09/09 16:10:18 UTC

Examples Compile Error w/ Netflix stuff

Anyone else seeing:
[INFO]
[INFO] Compilation failure
./mahout-clean/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/cf/taste/
example/netflix/NetflixFileDataModel.java:[137,23]
org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.example.netflix.NetflixFileDataModel.MovieIDIterator
  is not abstract and does not override abstract method skip(int) in
org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.impl.common.SkippingIterator

Re: Examples Compile Error w/ Netflix stuff

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Oh. I got caught out attempting to manage two sets of changes in one
client -- one quick one that I committed today and MAHOUT-175. I
didn't commit part of the change that happens to affect this file in
MAHOUT-175. I just overlooked that it did in fact overlap, didn't
think it did.

If nobody minds too much, will commit MAHOUT-175 and then all is well.
I think it would not compile to just commit this one file by itself.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.