Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by richard emberson <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/26 21:37:54 UTC

ComponentSourceEntry and MarkupContainer

Hi,

I am very new to the wicket code base so please forgive me if my
question is simply the result of a less that total immersion.

Looking through the MarkupContainer I noted that there are a number
of places where the children (private Object children) is tested
for being a ComponentSourceEntry or when children is a container
(ChildList or Object[]) the test is for an element of the container
for being a ComponentSourceEntry.
The issue is I can find no where in the wicket distribution
where a ComponentSourceEntry is created nor can I find a method
in MarkupContainer where a ComponentSourceEntry is allowed to
be added as a child.
Is ComponentSourceEntry some vestigial code that can be
ignored/removed or a sparkle in
one of the developer's eye as something that will be coming?

Thanks.

Richard
--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes