Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sv...@icarinae.com on 2010/04/07 21:49:39 UTC

Jmeter replace

Hi,

I have a xml request, that I have saved in a variable. There is
timestamp parameter that I need to update with system time.

I understand that i can get time using time function, however I have
to replace the value in the xml.

for example <timestamp>111</timestamp> to be replaced with
<timestamp>222<timestamp>

Is there any way I can replace that value in the xml that is saved ${MyVar}.

I tried using  str = "${MyVar};
str=str.replaceAll("<timestamp>111</timestamp>",
"<timestamp>222<timestamp>");
in beanshell sampler, but it looks like " need to escaped etc..

Any other solution?

Thanks in advance..

Deepak Tiwari

Re: Jmeter replace