Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/10/22 06:01:04 UTC

Questions regarding AuthenticationLevel move.

Just wondering why
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.constants.AuthenticationLevel was moved
over from
the server.  Are we using the (I think) Enum for client side stuff too now?

Alex

Re: Questions regarding AuthenticationLevel move.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Ahh I see now - was a good move.  I just think ldap-shared is getting a wee
bit bloated
and we should all keep an eye out on how to break it down a little.

Alex

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
I moved it in shared because it was also used in the ACI part. It was
a way to avoid a duplicated implementation.

On 10/22/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:
> Just wondering why
> org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.constants.AuthenticationLevel
> was moved over from
> the server.  Are we using the (I think) Enum for client side stuff too now?
>
> Alex

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com