Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Castberg, René Christian <Re...@dnvgl.com> on 2015/03/13 07:13:41 UTC

SV: Pyspark Hbase scan.

?Hi,

I have now successfully managed to test this in a local spark session.

But i am having a huge programming getting this to work with Horton Works technical preview.  I think that there is an incompatability with the way YARN has been compiled.

After changing the hbase version, and adding:

resolvers += "Hortonworks Releases" at "http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/repositories/releases/"

I get the attached traceback.

Any help in how to compile this jar such that it works would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Rene Castberg

Posted by Castberg, René Christian <Re...@dnvgl.com>.
?Sorry forgot to attach traceback.