Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Lukas Funk <Lu...@united-security-providers.ch> on 2018/03/02 12:16:33 UTC

ActiveDirectory group provisioning userowner to managedby

Hi

I'm fairly new to syncope but with the help to the various documentation, examples and the blog I got quite far being able to propagate users, groups and memberships from syncope to active directory.

Now, I'm facing the problem how to map the groups' userowner to the active directory attribute managedBy.
Are there any resources around which explains this how this can be solved?

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards, Lukas Funk

RE: ActiveDirectory group provisioning userowner to managedby

Posted by Lukas Funk <Lu...@united-security-providers.ch>.
Hi Marco

I'll try your suggestion. Thanks for the guidance. I'll let you know if I succeeded

Regards, Lukas

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi,

Il 02/03/2018 13:16, Lukas Funk ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> I’m fairly new to syncope but with the help to the various
> documentation, examples and the blog I got quite far being able to
> propagate users, groups and memberships from syncope to active directory.

Fine.