Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Matias Pansa <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2010/04/24 16:02:40 UTC

Persistence.xml problem

Hi , i'm developing an app under netbeans + wicket + tomcat + wicket-contrib-javaee +eclipselink .
The problem is that i run the app the first time and everything works fine , but i change the data source in persistence.xml and the app stop working , i change again to the original source and nothing ,  not working , there is no error ,exception , nothing , the app runs on tomcat like everything is ok , but there's no connection to the database , any data is persisted .I just delete persistence.xml and app stil working! ... clean tomcat install and still working without persistence.xml! , i deployed the app war file within netbeans and manually on tomcat's web manager without any persistence and the same result.So i want to know if maybe wicket has something to do with this problem because i try almost everything else , even running the app locally and in the server but nothing happens , i apreciate any help on this.

Organizá una reunión con Hotmail: podés enviar un email a tus amigos y con el Calendario agendar la fecha. Descubrí más.
http://www.microsoft.com/latam/windows/windowslive/products/calendar.aspx

RE: Persistence.xml problem

Posted by Matias Pansa <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Ok thanks , i'm still searching.

> From: igor.vaynberg@gmail.com
> Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:10:15 -0700
> Subject: Re: Persistence.xml problem
> To: users@wicket.apache.org
>
> wicket has nothing to do with it. maybe your IDE is not updating your
> persistence.xml in the target directory.
>
> -igor
>
> On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 7:02 AM, Matias Pansa <ma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi , i'm developing an app under netbeans + wicket + tomcat + wicket-contrib-javaee +eclipselink .
> > The problem is that i run the app the first time and everything works fine , but i change the data source in persistence.xml and the app stop working , i change again to the original source and nothing ,  not working , there is no error ,exception , nothing , the app runs on tomcat like everything is ok , but there's no connection to the database , any data is persisted .I just delete persistence.xml and app stil working! ... clean tomcat install and still working without persistence.xml! , i deployed the app war file within netbeans and manually on tomcat's web manager without any persistence and the same result.So i want to know if maybe wicket has something to do with this problem because i try almost everything else , even running the app locally and in the server but nothing happens , i apreciate any help on this.

Con Hotmail y Calendario organizar reuniones es muy fácil: enviá invitaciones y recibí confirmaciones de asistencia.
http://www.microsoft.com/latam/windows/windowslive/products/calendar.aspx

Re: Persistence.xml problem

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.