Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Qiang Huang <qi...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/08 06:30:19 UTC

[VOTE] [PIP-182] Provide new load balance placement strategy implementation for ModularLoadManagerStrategy

Hi Pulsar Community,

I would like to start a VOTE on "Provide new load balance placement
strategy implementation for ModularLoadManagerStrategy" (PIP-182).
The proposal can be read at https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16274 .
The PR link is https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/16281
and the discussion thread is available at
https://lists.apache.org/thread/36vyyhndr4og175k2bz3mfdf5ctd2xky

Voting will stay open for at least 48h.

--
BR,
Qiang Huang

Re: [VOTE] [PIP-182] Provide new load balance placement strategy implementation for ModularLoadManagerStrategy

Posted by Lin Lin <li...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Thanks,
Lin Lin

Re: [VOTE] [PIP-182] Provide new load balance placement strategy implementation for ModularLoadManagerStrategy

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Haiting