Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Niels <ni...@kabisa.nl> on 2015/01/14 16:55:37 UTC

EventNotifierSupport in OSGI environment

Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a custom EventNotifierSupport within a OSGI environment
Karaf 2.3.6 and Camel 2.13.2.
Before I tried to create it in an OSGI setup I tried a local stand alone
application with a simple camel context with succes.

However now I'm creating a bean in my blueprint file with my custom
EventNotifierSupport class. The Karaf/camel log notifies me that a custom
EventNotifier is found a being used by my camel context.

But despite many efforts to log anything or debugging with breakpoints, not
a thing is captured. This is how my context looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
           xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
           http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd">

    <bean class="nl.kabisa.flux.transactions.FluxEventLogger">
        <property name="ttl" value="24"/>
    </bean>

    <camelContext id="ID_54b681bd4e69651dd4010000"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint" useMDCLogging="true"
streamCache="true">
  <streamCaching id="streamCacheConfig" spoolThreshold="0"
spoolDirectory="tmp/camelcontext-#camelId#"
spoolUsedHeapMemoryThreshold="70"/>

  <route>
    <from
uri="file:/tmp/in?autoCreate=true&amp;charset=utf-8&amp;delay=500&amp;delete=false&amp;initialDelay=1000&amp;recursive=false"/>
    <to uri="activemq:ID_2"/>
  </route>
  <route>
    <from uri="activemq:ID_2"/>
uri="file:/tmp/out?autoCreate=true&amp;charset=utf-8&amp;fileExist=Override"/>
  </route>
</camelContext>

Thanks,

Niels