Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org> on 2004/08/02 01:19:17 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.2

It's been a week since the original call for votes was issued.  We've got
three +1 votes (Dmitri Plotnikov, Matthew Hawthorne and Davanum Srinivas)
and no objections.  Thus, we are ready to cut the release, which is
precisely what I am going to do.

- Dmitri