Posted to commits@nutch.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/16 04:57:27 UTC

[Nutch Wiki] Update of "Nutch 0.7.1" by MarcHammons

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MarcHammons:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Nutch_0%2e7%2e1

+ ## page was renamed from MarcHammons
  == My Nutch Oddessy - Getting Nutch 0.7.1 up and running ==
  ----
  A litte history.  This is a little information on how I use Nutch.  I'm not a Nutch developer and there's no indepth commentary on the architecture or roadmap for Nutch here.  It's just my attempt to convey some of what I've learned and done over the past couple of weeks with Nutch 0.7.1 and hopefully it'll help some other folks out there who are trying to get Nutch up and running for their own purposes.