Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by lijinlong <wa...@163.com> on 2013/04/19 13:00:41 UTC

Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

I mounted HDFS to a local directory for storage,that is /mnt/hdfs.I can do the basic file operation such as create ,remove,copy etc just using linux command and GUI.But when I tried to do the same thing in the mounted directory via java api(not hadoop api),I got exceptions.The detail information can be senn here. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16083497/java-exception-when-creating-or-writing-files-on-mounted-hdfs .
Now my question is that if I can do file operactions to the mounted hdfs via java api that I wrote in the url.If not,what should be the proper way to acomplish that?

RE: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Posted by 金龙 李 <wa...@live.com>.
Thank you for your reply.Would you please stick out your environments such as the jdk version,OS version,Hadoop version and the main configuration
of hadoop,fuse(or fuse-dfs ) configurations and some other configurations you did in order that I can compare with mine.Thank you!

Posted by 金龙 李 <wa...@live.com>.

Posted by 金龙 李 <wa...@live.com>.

Posted by 金龙 李 <wa...@live.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

RE: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.