Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Marcello Teodori <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/06 22:50:41 UTC

Adapter for using lightweight components in servicemix-bean?

Hi,
I've read on the wiki that lightweight components running on
servicemix-lwcontainer are deprecated and that I should use servicemix-bean
instead:
  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-lwcontainer.html
but I need to use one of the old components, namely the Email Poller:
  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/email.html

Can I use these components directly in servicemix-bean, provided I add all
the correct dependencies?
Should I use some adapter code? What is the best way to do this?
Is there a roadmap for the porting of the old components to the new
servicemix-* ones? Should I search something similar between the JBI
components offered by other servers, like OpenESB or Petals?

Thank you for any suggestion,
  Marcello