Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dumitru-Nicolae Marasoui <Ni...@kaluza.com> on 2020/07/10 11:34:55 UTC

help needed, kafka-streams 2.5.0 does not support Named on reduce?

Hello kafka community,
Hi, kafka-streams 2.5.0 does not support Named on reduce? I configured it
but it does not take it..the grouped ones takes the named & see the
repartitioned topics with that name but the reduced does not take that
name; i would need in order to be able to demo nicely azkarra streams when
browsing the state store , do you have any idea? thanks

--

Dumitru-Nicolae Marasoui

Software Engineer

w kaluza.com <https://www.kaluza.com/>

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaluza> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Kaluza_tech>

Kaluza Ltd. registered in England and Wales No. 08785057

VAT No. 100119879

Help save paper - do you need to print this email?

Re: help needed, kafka-streams 2.5.0 does not support Named on reduce?

Posted by Dumitru-Nicolae Marasoui <Ni...@kaluza.com>.
I think it does help thank you very much

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dumitru-Nicolae Marasoui <Ni...@kaluza.com>.
Hello kafka community,