Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by "Doan, Tan" <td...@carsdirect.com> on 2007/08/16 03:20:24 UTC

Has anybody successfully used org.apache.lucene.search.similar.MoreLikeThis

Hi,

I'm new to Nutch (and Java) and was wondering if somebody could help
point me in the right direction.

I'd like to have pages similar to a particular url returned.

>From what I can tell, that means I'd have to index the page, and then
somehow use Lucene's MoreLikeThis, which is in contrib/queries
org.apache.lucene.search.similar.MoreLikeThis.

What exactly would I need to do to implement this for Nutch?

Thanks

-t

RE: Has anybody successfully used org.apache.lucene.search.similar.MoreLikeThis

Posted by "Doan, Tan" <td...@carsdirect.com>.
How would I implement MoreLikeThis as a Nutch plugin?  Would I have to
since it is in Lucene, meaning I'd just have to modify Nutch's query to
the proper Lucene query?

Do I have to do my own Lucene build since MoreLikeThis is sitting in
Lucene's contrib folder?

Am I on the right?

Thanks
-t