Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/04/27 20:42:31 UTC

TabbedPanel layout mess in Firefox

I have a TabbedPanel that works so weel in IE, but is a mess in Firefox.
At each tab content (which is remote) I saw a line right up this div.
This line seems to be the border of TabbedPanel, but the content is outside
this line.
AnyIdea?

Thanks

Felipe

Re: TabbedPanel layout mess in Firefox

Posted by Ravi Mangalagiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
<s:head theme="ajax"/>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<s:url value="/struts/xhtml/styles.css"/>"
type="text/css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<s:url
value="/struts/tabs.css"/>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<s:url
value="/struts/niftycorners/niftyCorners.css"/>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<s:url
value="/struts/niftycorners/niftyPrint.css"/>" media="print">
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="<s:url
value="/struts/niftycorners/nifty.js"/>"></script>

    dojo.event.connect(window, "onload", function() {
        if (!NiftyCheck())
            return;
            Rounded("li.tab_selected", "top", "white", "transparent",
"border #ffffffS");
            Rounded("li.tab_unselected", "top", "white", "transparent",
"border #ffffffS");
            //                Rounded("div#tab_header_main
li","top","white","transparent","border #ffffffS");
            // "white" needs to be replaced with the background color
       });
</script>

The following above code is very important for the tabs to paint. I had the
same problem, so I just created a ajaxCommonInclude.jsp (with the above
code) and included in my new defaultAjax.jsp for my ajax decorator.

-ravi

On 4/30/07, Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Actually, what is shown is not the Loading... text, but the real remote
> content.
> In my case it shows the page, with forms and all my data. But we don't see
> the tabs, only the content.
>

> Regards,
>
> Felipe
>

> Musachy Barroso wrote:
> >
> > But you can delay the content update until the last minute
> > (showLoadingText="false"). Or am I missing something here :)?
> >
> > regards
> > musachy
> >
> > On 4/27/07, Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> --- Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br>
> >>
> >> Yes; while the content is loading there is visible
> >> content. That's one reason I'm actually probably going
> >> to move away from the tabbed panel (and possibly Dojo
> >> in general).
> >>
> >> d.

> > --
> > "Hey you! Would you help me to carry the stone?" Pink Floyd

Ravi Mangalagiri
www.bluepitch.org (My personal website. Coming soon!)
703-505-4240 (c)

Re: TabbedPanel layout mess in Firefox

Posted by Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
When the div is loading it shows "Loading..." by default, you can change the
text (loadingText) or disable it (showLoadingText), as I mentioned the other
day I think it would be better to have this off in 2.1 because of problems
in IE when a  form is submitted.

regards
musachy

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.