Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rajkumar S <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 08:25:00 UTC

Spam from compromised web mails

Hi,

Occasionally I receive mail from compromised web mails asking user
name and password from my users. The source IPs are usually clean (as
they are legitimate mail servers) and do not catch any ip based rules.
Usually one or two mail accounts are used to pump mails via web mail
after authentication.

I have pasted one such (slightly edited) mail at http://pastebin.ca/1715399

It is interesting to note that the victim was using  Barracuda anti
spam appliance which also failed to catch this spam. Any ideas to
tackle such spam is very much welcome.

with regards,

raj

Re: SA Tag Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Chris Owen <ow...@hubris.net>.
On Dec 15, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Jeff Koch wrote:

> As I said not everyone controls the mailserver they get their list mail from.

Then why are they on a mailing list for people who run mail servers?

Chris

Chris Owen         - Garden City (620) 275-1900 -  Lottery (noun):
President          - Wichita     (316) 858-3000 -    A stupidity tax
Hubris Communications Inc      www.hubris.net

Re: SA Tag Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.

At 12:55 PM 12/15/2009, LuKreme wrote:
>On 15-Dec-2009, at 10:52, Jeff Koch wrote:
> > At 12:41 PM 12/15/2009, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> >> open your eyes and see more, both the above smartphones above can
> >> handle imap just fine, but i just test it from nokia e51, should i
> >> prove it ?
>
> > Of course an iPhone can see IMAP folders. But what's going to sort mail
> into folders when I'm traveling for a week and the office PC is turned off?
>
>Server side IMAP rules? Procmail? Mailsieve?
>
>--
>Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how
>fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and
>is waiting for it. --Reaper Man

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions

Re: SA Tag Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On Dec 15, 2009, at 11:55, Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com> wrote:

> Instead of trying to make points why not read the whole thread? As I
> said in a prior response - not everyone has management control over
> the mailserver they use to get SA list mail.

You do not need 'management control' over a mailserver to filter mail.

Re: SA Tag Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.

At 01:01 PM 12/15/2009, Toni Mueller wrote:

>On Tue, 15.12.2009 at 12:52:44 -0500, Jeff Koch
><je...@intersessions.com> wrote:
> > Of course an iPhone can see IMAP folders. But what's going to sort mail
> > into folders when I'm traveling for a week and the office PC is turned
> > off?
>
>The server on which the imap server runs?
>

>Kind regards,
>--Toni++

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions

Re: SA Tag Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Mikael Syska <mi...@syska.dk>.
Hi,

You use the mailserver -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_%28mail_filtering_language%29

And all are happy and can do what they want ... add the tag to the subject
... remove it.

Personal pref can be made ...

mvh

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On tir 15 dec 2009 18:52:44 CET, Jeff Koch wrote
> Of course an iPhone can see IMAP folders. But what's going to sort
> mail into folders when I'm traveling for a week and the office PC is
> turned off?

never tryed a google email at gmail ?

well sieve is the answer, not the clients problem you have in the gui
in front of you, sieve rules can be applyed from webmail and will do
there work for all your clients

first version of squirrelmail i used could just filter at login time,
so if i have being away for one single day it could force me to not
have a succesfull login since there was to much mail to filter at
login time, this problem is gone now with sieve in dovecot, and now i
just use horde webmail, but i am still free to use any gui if i want
it, if i just remember to NOT edit sieve rules in them

Posted by Toni Mueller <su...@oeko.net>.

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 15-Dec-2009, at 10:22, Jeff Koch wrote:
> At 11:12 AM 12/15/2009, RW wrote:

>> I'd find it annoying to look at a list where every single message
>> starts with "[sa-user]".

> How could a two character tag like SA be annoying? You must never use a blackberry or iPhone to check your email either.

" [sa-user] " is 11 characters, not 2. And it's 9 characters at the beginning of the subject, pushing actual DATA off the right side of whatever display you are using.

All this because some people are too lazy/incompetent to sort their mail?

Punish the many for the failings of the few.

No thanks.

--
I WILL NOT TRADE PANTS WITH OTHERS
	Bart chalkboard Ep. 7F05

Re: SA Tag Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.

At 11:12 AM 12/15/2009, RW wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:44:50 -0500
>Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com> wrote:
>

> > I have to say that it is extremely annoying that this mailing list
> > does not put a tag identifying itself in the subject line. Every
> > other mailing list of a similar technical nature that I participate
> > in has a tag.
>
>I'm exactly the opposite, hardly any of the lists I subscribe to do
>that, and I find it annoying when it's done. Every list mail comes with
>a List-Id header so you can filter, tag or whatever.
>
>I'd find it annoying to look at a list where every single message
>starts with "[sa-user]".

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Thomas Harold <th...@nybeta.com>.
On 12/15/2009 12:49 PM, LuKreme wrote:
> On 15-Dec-2009, at 09:12, RW wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:44:50 -0500
>>
>> I'm exactly the opposite, hardly any of the lists I subscribe to do
>> that, and I find it annoying when it's done. Every list mail comes with
>> a List-Id header so you can filter, tag or whatever.
>>
>> I'd find it annoying to look at a list where every single message
>> starts with "[sa-user]".
>
> I actually strip that kruft out of subject headers and I HATE lists that waste space in the Subject line for static text.
>
> :0 hf
> * ^Subject:.*\[
> * $ ^Subject:$WS*((Re|Fwd):$WS*)*\[[^]]*\]
> | sed 's/\[[^]]*\] //

I don't mind the tags, as long as they're short (under 8 chars).  It
helps me identify stuff that might've gotten misfiled.  Sometimes I
screw up the server-side Sieve rules, so everything ends up in my inbox
for a day or two until I fix them.

I can't say off-hand what the longest and most obnoxious pre-tag that
I've seen yet is.  If the SA list used something like
"[spamassassin-users]" as the pre-tag, I'd be annoyed.

(Also, some mail clients only let you sort by subject or sender, and not
arbitrary mail headers.)

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 15-Dec-2009, at 09:12, RW wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:44:50 -0500
> Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com> wrote:
>

>> I have to say that it is extremely annoying that this mailing list
>> does not put a tag identifying itself in the subject line. Every
>> other mailing list of a similar technical nature that I participate
>> in has a tag.
>
> I'm exactly the opposite, hardly any of the lists I subscribe to do
> that, and I find it annoying when it's done. Every list mail comes with
> a List-Id header so you can filter, tag or whatever.
>
> I'd find it annoying to look at a list where every single message
> starts with "[sa-user]".

I actually strip that kruft out of subject headers and I HATE lists that waste space in the Subject line for static text.

:0 hf
* ^Subject:.*\[
* $ ^Subject:$WS*((Re|Fwd):$WS*)*\[[^]]*\]

--
'I'm not a thief, madam. But if I were, I would be the kind that steals fire from the gods.'
'We've already got fire.'

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Mikael Syska <mi...@syska.dk>.
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>wrote:

> Why be forced into using one mail client? Hey, it's almost 2010 - people
> use multiple devices to check email - smartphones, PDA's, mail to voice,
> webmail, internet cafes. The days of using only one client are long past.
> You can still use IMAP on a main PC to keep your email sorted - but why not
> also make it easy to follow discussions on other devices?
>

> At 12:00 PM 12/15/2009, Toni Mueller wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, 15.12.2009 at 11:44:49 -0500, Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > +1
>>
>> -100
>>
>> > As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as seen
>> > above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with
>> > threading in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(
>>
>> I don't know the abilities of Alpine, but if you use procmail anyway,
>> why can't you simply sort on the List-Id header?
>>
>> :0

Or when using Exchange, just make the rules server side ... then they are
also applied to all mail ... whether how many diff clients you are using ...

I really dont see you problem Jeff ... if its nice to have ... make your
what ever server your are using add them ... its 2010 as you said. :-)

>> Kind regards,
>> --Toni++
>>

> Best Regards,
>
> Jeff Koch, Intersessions

mvh
Mikael Syska

SA Tag - Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.
Why be forced into using one mail client? Hey, it's almost 2010 - people
use multiple devices to check email - smartphones, PDA's, mail to voice,
webmail, internet cafes. The days of using only one client are long past.
You can still use IMAP on a main PC to keep your email sorted - but why not
also make it easy to follow discussions on other devices?

At 12:00 PM 12/15/2009, Toni Mueller wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Tue, 15.12.2009 at 11:44:49 -0500, Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>
>wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Jeff Koch wrote:
> >> I have to say that it is extremely annoying that this mailing list does
> >> not put a tag identifying itself in the subject line. Every other
> >> mailing list of a similar technical nature that I participate in has a
> >> tag. A tag of two characters would allow users to quickly identify the
> >> email as coming from the SA mailing list and decide whether the email
> >> is worth opening.
> >
> > +1
>
>-100
>
> > As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as seen
> > above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with
> > threading in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(
>
>I don't know the abilities of Alpine, but if you use procmail anyway,
>why can't you simply sort on the List-Id header?
>
>:0
>

>Kind regards,
>--Toni++

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions

Re: [sa] Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Charles Gregory wrote on Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:12:41 -0500 (EST):

> I imagine this same thinking applies to any number of people using a
> 'basic' mail client and not bothering to 'sort' mail into alternate
> delivery folders which they must then 'remember' to read.....

If you don't sort away high-volume lists like SA to their own folder you
are lost in a few days ...

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Re: [sa] Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>.
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Toni Mueller wrote:
>> As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as seen
>> above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with
>> threading in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(
> I don't know the abilities of Alpine, but if you use procmail anyway,
> why can't you simply sort on the List-Id header?

I don't sort. I use just one inbox. Half the time I just read mail
straight through in order. But when I'm a bit short on time, that tag
allows me to quickly skip over list mail and get to the important
work-related mail.

I imagine this same thinking applies to any number of people using a
'basic' mail client and not bothering to 'sort' mail into alternate
delivery folders which they must then 'remember' to read.....

- Charles

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Toni Mueller <su...@oeko.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>.
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, LuKreme wrote:
>> As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as
>> seen above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with
>> threading in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(
> I just see "Subject: Re: Re: Spam from…"
> Changing the subject is not polite, btw.

(nod) So I make a point....
(up-up-up-up-up-del-del-del-del-del-del-down-down-down-down-down) :)
....of removing my inserted tag, so that subject remains the same
as the original sent from the list. Though I often forget.... :(

- C

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 15-Dec-2009, at 09:44, Charles Gregory wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Jeff Koch wrote:
>> I have to say that it is extremely annoying that this mailing list does not put a tag identifying itself in the subject line. Every other mailing list of a similar technical nature that I participate in has a tag. A tag of two characters would allow users to quickly identify the email as coming from the SA mailing list and decide whether the email is worth opening.
>
> +1
>
> As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as seen above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with threading in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(

I just see "Subject: Re: Re: Spam from…"

Changing the subject is not polite, btw.

--
Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Re: [sa] Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>.
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Jeff Koch wrote:
> I have to say that it is extremely annoying that this mailing list does
> not put a tag identifying itself in the subject line. Every other
> mailing list of a similar technical nature that I participate in has a
> tag. A tag of two characters would allow users to quickly identify the
> email as coming from the SA mailing list and decide whether the email is
> worth opening.

+1

As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as seen
above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with threading
in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(

But I would much rather the list added the tag itself. :)

- C

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.

Re: Site-wide Bayes

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch>.
On 12/15/2009 5:49 PM, Charles Gregory wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Matt Garretson wrote:
>> Heartily agreed. Site-wide bayes here (single database for 2000+
>> users) catches 40% of the spam here.
>
> But what is the FP rate? Is it safe for an ISP with a widely varied user
> base to use site-wide Bayes?

from my experience, yes.

the auto-fodder is just as diverse making Bayes very rugged and
effective. You just need a good amount of ham traffic...

Re: Site-wide Bayes

Posted by Thomas Harold <th...@nybeta.com>.
On 12/17/2009 10:30 AM, RW wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:36:12 -0500
> Michael Scheidell<sc...@secnap.net>  wrote:
>
>> On 12/16/09 9:27 AM, Thomas Harold wrote:
>>> I'm guessing that you'd also want to change the autolearn
>>> thresholds to be stricter?  Like only auto-learning if it scores
>>> below -2 or above +10?
>>>
>>> (That might be an amavisd-new feature.)
>> I still use 0, but have the high score at +15.
>
> The default is 0.1 IIRC, and I wouldn't recommend setting it lower
> without negative-scoring custom rules - it's set positive for good
> reasons.
>
> BAYES and "userconf" whitelisting rules don't count for autolearning, so
> if you set a negative threshold with the default rules, you rely on
> DNS whitelisting to define ham - the likes of HABEOUS.
>
> Setting it at exactly 0.0 is also problematical since the decision to
> learn is commonly going to be determined by nominally scored rules that
> score 0.001 and -0.001.

Looking at the wiki...

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BasicConfiguration

We're not using "userconf" whitelisting, our whitelisting is done by
amavisd-new mappings (where we score specific domains/addresses with a
small -2 to -5 score).

The wiki, as it is currently, makes it sound like the +0.1 default for
ham auto-learn is not conservative enough.  And that the +6.0 default
for auto-learning spam is too risky.

(We run with -0.5 and +9.5 as our boundaries for auto-learning.)

Re: Site-wide Bayes

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Site-wide Bayes

Posted by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net>.
On 12/16/09 9:27 AM, Thomas Harold wrote:
> I'm guessing that you'd also want to change the autolearn thresholds
> to be stricter?  Like only auto-learning if it scores below -2 or
> above +10?
>
> (That might be an amavisd-new feature.)
I still use 0, but have the high score at +15.

watch the 'sa-learn dump --magic'

if you can keep the 'spam/ham' ratio close to your sites 'spam vs ham'
ratio, you should be ok.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

Re: Site-wide Bayes

Posted by Thomas Harold <th...@nybeta.com>.

Re: Site-wide Bayes

Posted by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net>.

Re: Site-wide Bayes (was: Spam from compromised web mails)

Posted by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>.

Posted by Matt Garretson <ma...@assembly.state.ny.us>.
On 12/15/2009 10:37 AM, Yet Another Ninja wrote:
> even using site wide, autolearning will help your detection a LOT.
> Don't underestimate it...

Heartily agreed. Site-wide bayes here (single
database for 2000+ users) catches 40% of the spam
here.  It could certainly catch more, but the first
55% is caught by clamav/sanesecurity first.  (This
leaves only the last 5% to get scooped up by SA.)

RE: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by R-Elists <li...@abbacomm.net>.

> When running site wide, how do you get ham to train bayes? I
> can manage spam by spam reporting and such, but getting ham
> without breaching the privacy of our users is my problem.
>
> raj

Raj,

one potential option is to setup bayes autolearn thresholds with proper
scores for your specific installs/setups.

perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BasicConfiguration

 - rh

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Thomas Harold <th...@nybeta.com>.
On 12/16/2009 9:42 AM, Rajkumar S wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Yet Another Ninja<sa...@alexb.ch>  wrote:
>> I don't do any "manual" training, ever. SA's butler, "autolearn", does it
>> for me.
>>
>> bayes_auto_learn  1
>
> In this case if a new spam comes and it does not score on any other
> rules, Would't this be classified as a ham? Also I need bayes  to help
> me with border line cases, like those scoring say 3 - 5 if my
> required_score is 6.5. Most of the new spam that get past score in the
> range of 3 - 5 in my system. auto learn does not help here either.
>
> I am also testing auto learn, just wondering how others are handling
> these issues.

The primary defense against zero-day spam... is, I think, to greylist.

Hopefully, by the time it comes around again to retry, the honeypot
projects will have blacklisted the IP address or URL in various
blacklists.  (Or it will be listed in Pyzor, Razor, DCC...)

In general, I don't rely on auto-learn for the marginal stuff, too big a
chance that it will learn incorrectly.  So I don't train if the message
falls inside the -2 to +10 score range.  What does fall inside that
range gets manually sorted into "train as spam/ham" folders.

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Rajkumar S <ra...@asianetindia.com>.

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch>.
On 12/16/2009 8:24 AM, Rajkumar S wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch> wrote:
>> even using site wide, autolearning will help your detection a LOT.
>> Don't underestimate it...
>
> When running site wide, how do you get ham to train bayes? I can
> manage spam by spam reporting and such, but getting ham without
> breaching the privacy of our users is my problem.
>
> raj

I don't do any "manual" training, ever. SA's butler, "autolearn", does
it for me.

bayes_auto_learn  1

h2h

Axb

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Rajkumar S <ra...@asianetindia.com>.

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Yet Another Ninja wrote on Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:37:35 +0100:

> even using site wide, autolearning will help your detection a LOT.

Definitely. Been using site-wide for all my servers for years. No
problems.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch>.

Posted by Rajkumar S <ra...@asianetindia.com>.

Posted by Matt Garretson <ma...@assembly.state.ny.us>.

Posted by The Doctor <do...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca>.
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 12:55:00PM +0530, Rajkumar S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Occasionally I receive mail from compromised web mails asking user
> name and password from my users. The source IPs are usually clean (as
> they are legitimate mail servers) and do not catch any ip based rules.
> Usually one or two mail accounts are used to pump mails via web mail
> after authentication.
>
> I have pasted one such (slightly edited) mail at http://pastebin.ca/1715399
>
> It is interesting to note that the victim was using  Barracuda anti
> spam appliance which also failed to catch this spam. Any ideas to
> tackle such spam is very much welcome.
>
> with regards,
>
> raj

Seeing the same thing here.  We are trying to remove the scrit spurce
but it is disguised.  Just a matter of time to pin the source.

--
Member - Liberal International	This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising!

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 15-Dec-2009, at 04:39, Rajkumar S wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Mike Cardwell
> <sp...@lists.grepular.com> wrote:
>> That particular email was sent from a host in Nigeria connecting to a host
>> in Brazil. The Nigerian host is listed on Barracuda, the SBL and the XBL.
>
> Is there a way to write a rule to tag mails which are hitting web
> mails via proxy?

>        (SquirrelMail authenticated user kyhomes@bigrivertel.net)
>        by webmail.bigrivertel.net with HTTP; Mon,

Sure, just check the Received headers for "proxying".

--
Lister: What d'ya think of Betty? Cat: Betty Rubble? Well, I would
	go with Betty... but I'd be thinking of Wilma. Lister: This is

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Rajkumar S <ra...@asianetindia.com>.
<sp...@lists.grepular.com> wrote:
> That particular email was sent from a host in Nigeria connecting to a host
> in Brazil. The Nigerian host is listed on Barracuda, the SBL and the XBL.

Is there a way to write a rule to tag mails which are hitting web
mails via proxy?

        (SquirrelMail authenticated user kyhomes@bigrivertel.net)
        by webmail.bigrivertel.net with HTTP; Mon,

While not conclusive, hitting web mails via a proxy and having user
name and password string along with destination domain name in body of
the mail is a good indication of a password phishing mail.

raj

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Mike Cardwell <sp...@lists.grepular.com>.
On 15/12/2009 07:25, Rajkumar S wrote:

> Occasionally I receive mail from compromised web mails asking user
> name and password from my users. The source IPs are usually clean (as
> they are legitimate mail servers) and do not catch any ip based rules.
> Usually one or two mail accounts are used to pump mails via web mail
> after authentication.
>
> I have pasted one such (slightly edited) mail at http://pastebin.ca/1715399
>
> It is interesting to note that the victim was using  Barracuda anti
> spam appliance which also failed to catch this spam. Any ideas to
> tackle such spam is very much welcome.

That particular email was sent from a host in Nigeria connecting to a
host in Brazil. The Nigerian host is listed on Barracuda, the SBL and
the XBL. The From header uses a domain name that isn't registered
(swinepro.net) and a freemail Reply-To. It's also currently hitting Pyzor.

--
Mike Cardwell - IT Consultant and LAMP developer
Cardwell IT Ltd. (UK Reg'd Company #06920226) http://cardwellit.com/

Re: Spam from compromised web mails

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.