Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by oksana fishman <ok...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 17:12:45 UTC

chunked HTTP & Transform plugin

Hi,
I have an ats plugin which performs transform.
Is there any reason it doesn't work properly with chunked HTTP ?
(transfer_encoding ="chunked") ?

Re: chunked HTTP & Transform plugin

Posted by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com>.
Depends what you mean by "doesn't work properly". As noted, there is no content length. But ATS should dechunk then rechunk the data stream for the plugin.

Posted by Roland Zink <Ro...@mobixell.com>.
When chunked encoding is used then no content-length header should be present. If you require / use the content length then this will fail.

Roland