Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com> on 2020/04/24 17:12:10 UTC

Jira PR links not being generated?

Hi all,

I've noticed links from Jira issues to related Github PRs have not been
generated the past few days. Does anyone know why?

Kyle

Re: Jira PR links not being generated?

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
I think it's a recent change. The page https://s.apache.org/asfyaml-notify
was updated last week but I didn't see an announcement.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.