Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anatol Pomazau <An...@epam.com> on 2004/04/06 13:30:31 UTC

Bothersome problem with IIS

Hi all

I have installed IIS 5.0 on Win2K and binded Tomcat to it. I need NTLM
auth for my application.

When I try to reach for my app http://myserv/myapp everithing OK. I am
using Win2K, IE 6.0
But when somebody who has WinXP try to reach http://myserv/myapp then
either login window appears and asks Windows-Domain credentials or "Page
cannot be displayed" shows. (On different winXP machines responses
differ)
Also following message appears in jk_iis.log

[Tue Apr 06 11:03:13 2004]  [jk_ajp_common.c (341)]: Error
ajp_marshal_into_msgb - Error appending the header value
[Tue Apr 06 11:03:13 2004]  [jk_isapi_plugin.c (928)]: HttpExtensionProc
error, service() failed

I'm sorry if this question do not related Tomcat. I spend whole work day
and havent found answer yet, I hope that somebody had already such
puzzle.
---
regards,
Anatol Pomozov