Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Abushammala, Hani (EXTERN: conceptQ)" <ex...@volkswagen.de> on 2011/04/26 12:56:29 UTC

[tobago] problem with selectBooleanCheckbox

Hello,

I have the following problem. Firefox can't display style features for
check boxes after adding a markup to selectBooleanCheckbox. In contrast
to firefox, internet explorer displays the style effects.
I have tried differents style properties like 'border', 'background' and
'background-color', but it doesn't works.

Any suggestions?

Tabago Version: 1.0. 30
MyFaces: 1.1.7
FireFox : 4.0
IE: 6.0

Regards,
Hani

Re: [tobago] problem with selectBooleanCheckbox

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Hani,

maybe
-moz-appearance: none !important;