Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Travis Hegner <th...@trilliumit.com> on 2009/07/20 21:57:40 UTC

ZooKeeper HEAP Configuration

Does anyone know how to change the default HEAP size for ZooKeeper on the latest hbase trunk?

Thanks,

Travis Hegner
http://www.travishegner.com/
The information contained in this communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, you should know that you are bound to confidentiality, and should please immediately notify the sender or our IT Department at 866.459.4599.

Re: ZooKeeper HEAP Configuration

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
If hbase starts it -- ./bin/hbase zookeeper -- then its the value of
HBASE_HEAPSIZE.

If you use zk start scripts, looks like there is a JVMFLAGS environment
variable that you populate.

St.Ack