Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com> on 2019/12/19 06:29:37 UTC

Confluence viewpdf macro

Justin,
Do you know why the viewpdf plugin does not seem to work?
For now I am embedding them as regular files (they are already attached to
the space), but it seems like I should be able to use this macro
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf71/pdf-macro-979423446.html

Instead I am getting
Unknown macro: {viewpdf}

Thanks,
Brennan

Re: Confluence viewpdf macro

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Seems as if the whole Apache Confluence server is down now.  Is there a
> place to see the status of Apache infrastructure resources?

https://status.apache.org  and it looks like everything seem to be fine at the moment.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTXTEST is working for me, it seem Infra still hasn’t changed the key.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Confluence viewpdf macro

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.
Seems as if the whole Apache Confluence server is down now.  Is there a
place to see the status of Apache infrastructure resources?
--Brennan