Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nancy Hong <Na...@trintech.com> on 2009/03/19 18:50:13 UTC

Track changes with XWPF

Hi,

I did a search and I could not find information on how to handle reading
a Word doc when track changes is turned on.  How do I read the Word file
as if all the changes has been accepted and how do I read the file with
the all the changes, including any modified/deleted original text, that
are there?  The following will only return original text minus text that
has been deleted but not text that has been put in:

XWPFWordExtractor wordExtractor = new XWPFWordExtractor(xwpfDocument);

String text = wordExtractor.getText();

XWPFParagraph[] paragraphs = xwpfDocument.getParagraphs();

Thanks in advance.

Nancy