Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/04 04:18:20 UTC

Hudson Builds....

Looks like Hudson started flooding the mailing list... to avoid
further problems, I have disabled all build notifications...

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Hudson Builds....

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Why did they flare up in the first place? Was it just that something
> changed that failed lots of modules?
>
> Simon

Yes i think thats what it was. Would be good to find a way to have
Hudson send a single email for a build run instead of an email for
each failing module - can anyone see how to configure Hudson like
that?

   ...ant

Re: Hudson Builds....

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Hudson Builds....

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:18 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like Hudson started flooding the mailing list... to avoid
> further problems, I have disabled all build notifications...

The nightly builds seem to have calmed down now so i've reenable email
notifications but just for 2.x for now and with the notifications
going to the commits list instead of the dev list.

   ...ant