Posted to user@struts.apache.org by starki78 <st...@libero.it> on 2006/02/22 17:10:28 UTC

Getting Access to Application Properties from plain classes

Hi,

normally we are getting the properties them in the normal Struts-way
with the help of the request or bean:message , but for the purpose of some
test classes it would be useful to access them
within a main class or a plain java class. I tried this but I didn't find a solution.
Is there any possibility?

Thanks a lot!
Nice greetings

Re: need some files..

Posted by Cédric Levieux <jo...@gmail.com>.
RTFM ?

Re: need some files..

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it>.
hemant kumar ha scritto:
> hi ahmed i need struts 1.1.zip file. if u hv it then send it.

Seriously :-P , you can download Struts 1.1 files from the archive site:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/struts/struts-1.1/
Ciao

P.S.: Please do not ask anyone to send you through e-mail things you can
find easily on the web, or you will receive nice answers like RTFM,
STFW, WTFAYLF (... are you looking for) ;-)

Re: need some files..

Posted by hemant kumar <ma...@yahoo.co.in>.
hi ahmed i need struts 1.1.zip file. if u hv it then send it.

Ahmed Hashim <en...@gmail.com> wrote:  What do you mean by 13 .jar file?
Do you mean the struts lib's and tag lib's?
You can easily download them from the website.

--

---------------------------------
 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Re: need some files..

Posted by Ahmed Hashim <en...@gmail.com>.

Re: [OT] Re: need some files..

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> hemant kumar ha scritto:
>> hi frnds..i m very much new to struts programing...so i need some help..
>>   i need 13 .jar files..to place them in my lib folder..plus the .tld
>> files..
>>   plz it would be very helpful if nebody send them to...
>> mail_4hemant@yahoo.co.in   .      thnks in advance..
>>

> And a cup of coffee for me, espresso of course ;-)
I'd like one of those Dell 30" monitors.

I will send you 13 JAR files if you send me the monitor.

Dave

[OT] Re: need some files..

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it>.
hemant kumar ha scritto:
> hi frnds..i m very much new to struts programing...so i need some help..
>   i need 13 .jar files..to place them in my lib folder..plus the .tld files..
>   plz it would be very helpful if nebody send them to...  mail_4hemant@yahoo.co.in   .
>
>   thnks in advance..

And a cup of coffee for me, espresso of course ;-)

[OT] Re: need some files..

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
Is it Friday already?

-Dennis