Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by bongosdude <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/10 00:10:30 UTC

How to create new server runtime in Eclipse with version 2.2-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

I tried to build geronimo-2.2-SNAPSHOT from trunk and created new server
runtime in eclipse. Eclipse complains with

An incorrect version of Apache Geronimo v2.1 2 was detected.  Version 2.1
was expected, but version 2.2-SNAPSHOT was found.

Is it OK to ignore this message or did I do something wrong here. I
currently could not deploy my EAR/CAR file from eclipse and I suspect that
this error may be the cause.

-B

-----
B Amigo:super:

Re: How to create new server runtime in Eclipse with version 2.2-SNAPSHOT

Posted by "viola.lu" <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, bongosdude:
  I tried GEP2.2snapshot (you can download from
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.2.0/ ) running on
G2.2snapshot, can deploy car/war to server.
  So you can choose to develop application with GEP 2.1.3 on G2.1.3 or GEP
2.2 snapshot on G2.2snapshot.

GOOD LUCK!
Viola.Lu

Posted by bongosdude <bo...@gmail.com>.