Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2017/11/22 17:13:15 UTC

mapping URIs

I have a case where data are generated in a backend system that is not
publicly accessible and has no idea where the data are going to be served
from.

The backend system generates URNs like "<urn:foo:bar:yeehaw>"

What I think I want to do is on the fuseki server be able to configure
"urn:foo:bar" as a place holder for "http://server:8080/yeehaw".

Now, I know I can add this as part of an OWL:sameValue but I would like to
see Fuseki do that.

In this way when the data are hosted on another system the resolution can
be adjusted appropriately.

Perhaps this does not make sense.  Perhaps there is a way to do this
already.  Perhaps this is a really bad idea.  So I am throwing it out there
to see if there are any comments.

Thx,
Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: mapping URIs

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
Another use case is where an endpoint is known to have moved.  So that if
the user attempts to resolve the data they are  correctly redirected to the
new location.

Re: mapping URIs

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.

Re: mapping URIs