Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/30 22:23:09 UTC

[axis2] Question regarding MTOM

Hi Folks,

If I do enableMTOM = true in the axis2.xml,

does it mean that all attachments I do gets optimized with MTOM/XOP even if
I do the following ?

OMText binaryNode = factory.createOMText(base64Text, mimeType, false);
Note the false paramter.

What is the correct behaviour ??
What I see is that it still does MTOM even if I specify optimize as false.

Regards,

Rajith

Re: [axis2] Question regarding MTOM

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajith,
Expected behaviour is that all the optimizable OMText's needs to be
serialized as XOP+attachments when MTOM is enabled.

> OMText binaryNode = factory.createOMText( base64Text, mimeType, false);
> Note the false paramter.
This will go in line as base64..
But you'll still get the MIME envelope since MTOM is enabled..

> What is the correct behaviour ??
> What I see is that it still does MTOM even if I specify optimize as false.
Please log a jira if the data goes in an attachment.

Thanks,
Thilina

--
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/