Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2005/04/01 02:04:03 UTC

new boston / cambridge cocoon meetup group

there is now a cocoon meetup group for cambridge. if you have an
interest in apache cocoon or apache lenya, sign up to be informed about
events in the boston area.

http://apache.meetup.com/46/

we have been doing monthly cocoon meetings for a while now, and the
meetup group will help us to keep things well organized, and keep people
in the loop about upcoming events.

also see http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupBoston

best,

-gregor

Re: new boston / cambridge cocoon meetup group

Posted by Mark Leicester <ma...@efurbishment.com>.
Hi Gregor,

I've added the details of the Boston May meetup to the Cocoon Events
page on SpreadCocoon:
http://www.spreadcocoon.com/events/

If anyone else would like to add their events to this listing, please
feel free to do so!
You can register for SpreadCocoon here:
http://www.spreadcocoon.com/user/register

Registration gives you access to contribute to:
     * a repository of Apache Cocoon success stories;
     * a catalogue of live Apache Cocoon web applications;
     * an environment to discuss issues of visual identity;
     * a repository of press clippings;
     * a collaborative space to help formulate press releases;
     * a noticeboard to raise awareness of community events.

Best regards,
Mark