Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Avihaimar <av...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/09 17:38:13 UTC

Maven and parallel builds

I need to run parallel builds on my continues machine.
Build for different teams. Each team has its own stream and work on the same
project version(delivery is done to the integration stream).

This is a problem with maven beacsue the artifacts of the parallel builds
will be store in the same local repository.

The simple solution is to have different repository for each build, but it
required a lot of disk space.

Is there another solution like repository only for given group (so it will
store the artifact that it build in different respository for each build )

Thank you