Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/01 15:20:24 UTC

Re: [Camera Plugin] Add support to save unmodified image to photoalbum

IMO the behavior should be:
If I'm editing an image I expect the edited image to be saved.
If I don't edit it, I expect the unedited image to be saved.
-James Jong

Posted by Stephan Wezel <s....@web.de>.
On 02.12.2013 15:47, Andrew Grieve wrote:
> I agree we'd want to apply the user's edits when saving to photo album,
> it's just the resizing that I don't think you'd ever want.
If you mean with "user's edits" the plugin option "allowEdit" then i'm
with you. This changes should be saved to photo album. But not the
resize/rotation done by the plugin after the system camera picker has
done its job.

> I think:
> - It's not ever useful to save the resized (shrunk) image to the photo
> library
> - It's not ever useful to allow the user to edit their photo, and then
> ignore their edits when saving to photo library
>
> If that sounds good, then I don't think we need an enum.
For me this sounds good.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Stephan Wezel <s....@web.de>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.