Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2007/06/01 01:39:49 UTC

Re: Turbine going TLP - pending infrastructure changes, including to this mailing list

The mailing list changes relating to Turbine becoming a TLP have been made.

You can now find Turbine at http://turbine.apache.org/ - this is mostly
set up, though there may be a few holes yet to be addressed (send a note
to the list if you think you have found one).  Note that documentation
for old releases may contain broken links - most of these will not be fixed.

Previously there was a tdk-dev list - while this has been migrated
across to tdk-dev@turbine.apache.org, I have asked for it to be
decommissioned (the TDK sub-project closed a long time ago).

Please see http://turbine.apache.org/contact.html for details of the
renamed mailing lists.

Scott