Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org> on 2014/08/14 16:28:32 UTC

build_docs.sh not working

When executing ./docs/build_docs.sh I get the following error message:

Configuration file:
/home/fhueske/Development/projects/flink/docs/_config.yml
      Source: /home/fhueske/Development/projects/flink/docs
      Destination: /home/fhueske/Development/projects/flink/docs/target
      Generating...   Liquid Exception: wrong number of arguments(1 for 0)
in _layouts/docs.html
error: wrong number of arguments(1 for 0). Use --trace to view backtrace

Which jekyll version is required for the script? Are there any other
dependencies?

Cheers, Fabian

Re: build_docs.sh not working

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi,
You need the latest jekyll, at least version 2.1.0, as well as "redcarpet"
and pygmentize". The script should check if the jekyll version is correct
and if the other two tools are available.

Robert