Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Chris Rounds <ch...@cdrservices.com> on 2013/02/01 17:17:46 UTC

Re[4]: Network Reachability

The native extension approach is the only method I have found to work. I have not tried using it on windows phone yet, though I suspect since it is built on AIR2 it may not be supported. A call to isSupported property should determine if the device is supported or not and if true you can use findInterfaces to see what is returned (if anything) from a windows phone.

--
Chris Rounds

Posted by Philippe Bossu <pb...@gmail.com>.
Great thanks for your answers