Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/02/27 17:23:17 UTC

I need some help with Spring XSD generation

Hi Cameleers,
I've been testing and cherry-picking commits that help with the
pipeline build[1] from `jenkins-pipeline` branch to `master`.

I was hoping on having a pipeline that would fail as soon as possible
by executing in turn build, checks, tests; so we don't wait for the
whole build to finish to find out if compile, checkstyle or test
fails.

Right now I'm stuck on an issue with Spring XSD, that I thought I
would workaround by simple `if` in the embedded Ant[2]. This isn't
working out.

I was hoping that `mvn -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true clean install`
followed by `mvn test` would work, but it fails. Can someone take a
look and help me out?

Of course simple solution would be to run `install` goal with tests
enabled -- I was hoping on avoiding that...

Thanks :)

zoran

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/C/view/Apache%20Camel/job/Camel/
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/9fbfad95b12a02c94578641798128dfb75fa0b67
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: I need some help with Spring XSD generation

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hello,

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 8:06 PM, Pascal Schumacher
<pa...@gmx.net> wrote:
> I guess we should disable concurrent builds to keep load on build.apache.org
> reasonable?

I've added that in[1], I think we'll notice the difference on builds >
#96. There is another thread for skipping tests when run in parallel
or running them only once per day.

zoran

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/a30372ef4a3e0e80bd39f7563ad53b6d87f33b62

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Current builds see to get much further.
https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/master/90/console is currently
building the camel starter! Great work!

I guess we should disable concurrent builds to keep load on
build.apache.org reasonable?

Cheers,
Pascal

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.