Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by "Kazmi,Auon H" <ak...@ufl.edu> on 2017/02/21 23:59:26 UTC

Regarding new Perceptron module

Hi all,

I am currently working on implementing Perceptron Learning Algorithm in Madlib. This module would serve the purpose of a single neuron when implementing any multi-layer neural network.

Since, it involve state transitions, optimizations,etc.,  could you guys suggest a module that could help a little in this context?

Regards,

Auon

Re: Regarding new Perceptron module

Posted by "Kazmi,Auon H" <ak...@ufl.edu>.