Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/19 10:55:50 UTC

Reminder to Include Your Jira Issues in the Current Sprint

Hi All

A  reminder to make sure that any issues you work on today (or over the
weekend) have seen added to our current sprint. I've seen a couple of
Jira issues that have been worked on (i.e closed or patches provided)
that havent been.  If they are not there, then they will not be counted
as part of our  Community Day statistics. I have updated the ones that I
have seen.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Reminder to Include Your Jira Issues in the Current Sprint

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks for the reminder Sharan :)

Jacques