Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/03 15:04:41 UTC

ListEdit ?!

Hello,

Maybe stupid question: why ListEdit is named ListEdit?
The name does not suggest (to me) what this component does.

Br,
Norbi

Re: ListEdit ?!

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
Sure--It's an editable list that is used inside of a Form.

Jamie

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
There are a bunch of names in Tapestry I would change if I could but it's a little late. Perhaps
"FormLoop" would have been better than "ListEdit".  The name came about because of how its used (not
what it does) ... it is used within forms that edit lists of data.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components