Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io> on 2015/07/10 11:25:58 UTC

Myriad DCOS Certification Checklist

Now, as Mesosphere ramps up our DCOS Service Certification program, I would
like to share this checklist and the linked DCOS Service/CLI Specifications
with the Myriad mailing list. (Ping me with your preferred email if you
want checklist edit access.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gr5hgFHgh2ZBAF4GkZNph8Y1idF_UsyiwGaImXsa6vM/edit

Many of these items are general requirements/recommendations for any
production-ready Mesos framework, and many of them are already satisfied by
Myriad or are currently in work. I know I gave some vague recommendations
before, but now it's all concrete and documented. Dig in! :)

Cheers,
-Adam-