Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/05/02 14:45:53 UTC

Print button issue on Chart of Accounts Page

https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/FindGlobalGlAccount

On the above link we have a link to Print the chart of accounts.
When I click on the "Print" button and we have first 20 records then it
print those record.
https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/ListGlAccountsReport

But when I click Next button and then click "Print" button for the
records in the range of 20 - 40 then again it print first 20 records.
I remembered that this is known issue with printing PDF.

If it is then may I the link of thread in which discussion has been done.
I tried to search it using markmail but couldn't succeed.
Thanks in advance !

--
Ashish