Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2017/05/03 08:18:31 UTC

Knox JMX metrics

Hi,I found Knox supports JMX metrics in the latest release .But I didn't find detailed documents of how to use. For example,  how to see the metrics (e.g. sample curl  command).
In another related note, if this feature is prod ready or anyone is using it?
Regards,Mohammad

Re: Knox JMX metrics

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, sounds great !