Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by fischman_98 <mf...@powerconsultantsinc.com> on 2013/02/05 18:52:10 UTC

Does Package Naming have Meaning for Tomahawk

For Example: &nbsp;
HTMLInputSecretTag found in 3 Tomahawk.jar packages
In the tomahawk.jar (1.1.10), I'm finding the same class in multiple
packages.
Is there meaning to the package naming [generated vs shared_tomahawk vs
ext]?

If I'm extending a class, is there a specific package to use?

*HTMLInputSecretTag* is found in the following three packages;
import org.apache.myfaces.generated.taglib.html.ext.HtmlInputSecretTag;
import org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.taglib.html.HtmlInputSecretTag;
import org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.ext.HtmlInputSecretTag;
Thanks, Matt

Re: Does Package Naming have Meaning for Tomahawk

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Long time ago, it was introduced a plugin that generate jsf files
(component, jsf tag files, faces-config.xml files, ...) called
MyFaces Builder Plugin. See:

http://myfaces.apache.org/build-tools/plugins/myfaces-builder-plugin/index.html

The latest code was already cleanup. The suggested way to create
component is use the plugin, but maybe that's too much, so just extend
the generated tag file.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe