Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com> on 2004/12/09 21:07:16 UTC

Tapestry 3.0 w/Servlet 2.2 container

Hi all,

A colleague of mine had just asked me if Tapestry 3.0 would with
Servlet 2.2 containers (like Tomcat 3.3).

Can anyone share their experiences?  I'm guessing at the very least
there will be some jar version conflicts, no?

Thanks in advance.
e.

Re: Tapestry 3.0 w/Servlet 2.2 container

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Works fine with 2.2. Think you need to have 2.3 to use the filter though.

Geoff