Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Daniela Stoiber <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 08:08:02 UTC

New stream out of already processed and stored data

Hello

I would like to process, join and aggregate data (with Storm Bolts) and
store this data with another Bolt into a database (e.g. Redis) to create a
new stream out of this data stored in Redis to do further aggregation on
it.

Would it be possible to create a new stream out of the processed data
stored in Redis with a new Storm Spout or would I have to use another tool
to create the new stream or would it in general be easier to do the
aggregations in Redis itself without the use of Storm.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Daniela

Re: New stream out of already processed and stored data