Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by shruti jain <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/05 22:23:35 UTC

Re: WELCOME to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org

hi everyone,

I am trying to do svn checkout with ssh:
svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/
hadoop-common-trunk

But it asks for a password. What should I do ?

Thanks in advance.

Shruti

Re: WELCOME to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org

Posted by shruti jain <sh...@gmail.com>.
On 7/6/09, Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> wrote:

hi,

thanks for the reply. HTTP didn't work for me before. I am behind a
proxy and edited the servers file. Now it works.

Thank You.
Shruti

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.