Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/04/03 09:27:40 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Draft of Podling Maturity Assessment for APISIX

Hello, Justin and Sheng,
Thanks for your suggestions.
I updated the maturity assessment[1], dockerhub page[2] and committer
page[3].
welcome feedback.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/APISIX/Podling+Maturity+Assessment+for+APISIX
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/apisix
[3] http://apisix.apache.org/contribute/committer/

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年3月30日周一 下午5:36写道: