Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by David Culp <dc...@sc.rr.com> on 2003/03/07 05:13:16 UTC

Help - Can Apache 2 Filters be implemented in Apache 1.3.x via mod_perl

    Can Apache 2 Filters be implemented in Apache 1.3.x via mod_perl ?

    My goal is to rewrite some parts of the body of a web page before it is sent

    back to the client  (Output Filter). I have it working in Apache 2 using an Output Filter.

    However, I'm forced to return to Apache 1.3.x; I really need this functionality !

Thanks,

David

Re: Help - Can Apache 2 Filters be implemented in Apache 1.3.x via mod_perl

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 23:13, David Culp wrote:
>     Can Apache 2 Filters be implemented in Apache 1.3.x via mod_perl [1.x]?

No.  However, there are a couple of method for doing this in 1.x.  See
Apache::Filter or Apache::OutputChain.

- Perrin