Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Robert Lu <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/06 07:01:55 UTC

Re: Apache chainsaw

Can chainsaw migrate to git?

--
Robert Lu <ro...@gmail.com>
About me: http://about.me/RobberPhex

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Robert Lu <ro...@gmail.com>.
* update macOS build at https://logging.apache.org/chainsaw/download.html,
macOS only run 64bit.
* make mvn can work for chainsaw, such as mvn package, mvn site:site

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by John Lussmyer <Co...@CasaDelGato.com>.

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Scott, since you have been the primary developer on chainsaw of late I’ve been waiting for you to chime in on whether it should move to git or not.

Ralph

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by "DiFrango, Ronald" <Ro...@capitalone.com>.

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Robert Lu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi, all.

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Could be a neat opportunity for using JavaFX or something.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Apache chainsaw

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Apache chainsaw